Summit Emotional Health strives to meet the needs of our clients through excellent and accessible emotional health services. To help ensure efficient and effective communication with Dr. Hall, please refer to the following instructions.
For Medication Refill Needs
- Call Dr. Hall’s assistant, Suzanne Kiiffner, at 804-212-2442. Please include the following information in your voicemail:
- Client Name and Date of Birth
- Medication Name and Dosage
- Pharmacy Name and Phone Number
*Please allow 5-7 days for medication refills.
For all other Psychiatric Questions or Concerns
- Call Dr. Hall and leave a detailed message at 804-562-6557 x 703.
- Dr. Hall will respond within 1-2 business days. Please note that he may call you after 5:00 p.m. and his number may appear as “NO CALLER ID.”
- If you do not hear from Dr. Hall and/or your request is not resolved within 1-2 business days, please email Amanda Brichta at Amanda.Brichta@summit-eh.com to ensure the message is received and promptly addressed. Emails are checked Monday – Friday.
- For after hours or weekend assistance, please call Tucker Psychiatric at (804) 320-7881 to be connected to After Hours Services.
NOTE: If this is a clinical emergency, please go to the nearest Emergency Room or call 9-1-1.
For scheduling needs or questions
If you need to schedule, reschedule or cancel your appointment with Dr. Hall, please contact Amanda Brichta at Amanda.Brichta@summit-eh.com or 804-562-6557 x 708. Please note that our cancellation policy requires at least 48 hours’ notice to avoid a late cancellation fee. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.